hooka bars

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jan 10, 2006.

1. has anyone ever been to a hooka bar before? is so describe how you like it.

i've often thought it would be a cool experience to go to a hooka bar; however, there are none in my area. i'm going to graduate from college in about 3 years (got 2 years postgrad after that) and i think i might like to open up a new hooka bar business probably around the ncsu campus. since there are none in the area, i would not be in competition w/anyone, and i think that this could be a really worthwhile and popular business.

what do you guys think?

2. I just went to one a few days ago tripping on a bunch of hits of acid.. we had chocolate strawberry as our first tobbacco flavor and bubblegum as our second. I ripped the fuck out of it and tripped harder and harder, plus the place had a techno dj there with his setup, and blacklights etc.. its on the BEACH too, florida owns.

3. dude ill come to raleigh to support you

4. i'll tell ya'll what, if you come in and mention 'grasscity' you'll get a 20% discount.

• Like Like x 1

5. hah i was thinking of investing in a hooka bar,

it could be a lucritive buisness.

but i have never personally been to one.

6. My pal took in a few ounces and they didn't mind him toking up. Of couse he had to slip some cash to the "waiter". I like em. The tabacco is really tasty, I had Pina Colada and enjoyed it alot.

7. i had lifesaver flavor its pretty good the hooka bar by me sucks ass cuz they dont card so there is always some idiotic middle schoolers in there thinking that there hot shit

but the place it self is ok good place to chill and talk they have food and they play some loud ass chill music so its not to bad

8. Youd have to know how to take good care of your hookah's. Its standard in hookah bars to change the water and wash the bowl and hose after every use.

The first hookah bar I went to was in the town I used to live in, in France. It was in one of those classic european narrow streets, you could smell the hookah from out side. Inside it was indian-style, there was a couple tables in the first room, and a room next to it with couches and pillows on the floor, but the best room is the basement that looks like a french wine cellar, but all decorated middle eastern/indian style, and there were pillows and rugs all along the floor, and you just chilled.

9. Never been, but marijuana cafes are the shit, we have a couple illegal ones in toronto, but so far, so good.

10. i went to a hookah bar my first time over halloween when my buddys and i were haning out at his place playing poker. after our game my buddy says lets go to a hookah bar in downtown san jose and we pile into my car and head there. it was the most chill place i have been to and it was soo relaxing. since my friend has a pal who works there he gave us his specal shesha mix that he makes and we were soo baked wehn we left there.

11. was in a small town in Germany. It was sooo cool, run by local turkish people you would have to take your shoes off and sit on those giant pillows and smoke hookahs on the small tables. It was awesome because it was so cheap, you would pay per hookah and not per person. It was like 4 euros for a small 2 hose, and 7 euros for a large 2 hose. they had all kinds of cool music, and played a lot of marley. If you're smart you wont serve alcohol, because then some drunk my break a lot of your stuff. But it was awesome. And i recommend it completely. Oh and make sure you're open late. The one near my campus closed at 11, and so we just bought our own and smoke whenever we want.

12. What exactly IS a hookah bar?

13. Don't be like the hookah bar in Boston:

50 fucking dollars to smoke at your table!

Which is why I just enjoy smoking at my apartment instead.

14. Its like a cafe, where you can order a hookah, and choose the flavor and all, along with food (someplaces) and drinks.