Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hook ups outta town

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weekendtoker66, Apr 3, 2011.

1. He left town for a couple of days and left me to suffer I can't believe it. Think I'm having mental withdrawls not really just really craving it there is no other dealers in town

2. Suck it up and be a man. It's just pot.

3. I see like 3 of these threads a day.
    If you have balls, just go to a park and ask a hippy, shit worked for me.

4. Move to where all the actions at, you may (if your lucky) get to stick your nose in fresh gallon size zips full of HPs and Ps on the reg.

Oh, and never run out of weed.

Sorry bro, but that's just one more downside of a small town. Shitty... everything.

There's really no solution for you, except to travel to the next small shitty town nearest to you. Sorry man =/

5. Wait until he comes back/ buy from someone else? Ask him if he can give you the number to the guy he buys from(unless you get it from a grower)