Hook-ups at the City

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok...I just read a thread that has been officially removed from the forums where one member speaks right up about how he got hooked-up by another member of the City. We\'re all well aware that hook-up\'s at the City aren\'t cool and don\'t float here. Apparently, the hook-up wasn\'t a positive one and the hook-ee wants the hook-er banned from the site.

Actually, the hook-ee is the one talking about the hook-up so the the hook-ee should rightfully be banned for making a thread about hooking up since hook-ups aren\'t allowed. I\'m not going that direction with this though.

I hate that the outcome sucked like it did but the City isn\'t responsible in any way. All Blades need to be very careful about shit like this. What could have happened other than being beat out of a good chunk of money was to have been arrested. UC\'s work on shit for a while and build relationships with the people they are after and then cuff them when they get the goods. Something even worse then the money or cuffs could have happened had a lunatic been involved.

So, don\'t make deals with people that you just know online and don\'t do it through the City if you choose to hook-up anyway.

To the member who made the thread, I\'m sorry that shit happened the way it did but I couldn\'t leave your thread in the forums.There\'s reasons why hook-up\'s aren\'t allowed through the City so a thread about one that went down can\'t float due to those same reasons. If you feel the need to PM me about it, that\'s fine.

2. Also, Blades...for those of you who read it, keep in mind that it\'s hearsay. The member who supposedly ripped someone off has been here for four years. The member accusing the other has been here less than a year. I\'m not saying that one is lying and the other isn\'t (I\'ve talked with both via PM over this)...I\'m just saying that it was all typed out and was hearsay. When it comes to all of us, as Blades, we don\'t know what really happened at all. In fact, I\'ve heard two different stories about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.