Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hoohah in bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAREDxTOKZ, Aug 6, 2012.

1. IM gettin a cheap hookah and some herbal sisha (no tobacco or nicotine) and I'm getting a bong. I was wondering if I could drop the hookah hose where the bowl should be and use it?

2. Anyone ever done this?

3. You could do that if it fits correctly.

4. i heard it doesnt work

5. If you mean using the bong to milk up the hookah smoke by putting the mouth piece of the hose into the downstem it does work ive done it a few times but it really does nothing but add another step the smoking and take away some flavor, since its already easy to get huge hits out of hookahs and is already filtered in the hookah. It is a neat trick to show your friends and leaves your bong with a pretty good smell

6. Okay I've done something like this years ago with my best friend..tell me if this is what you're talking about.

We had a small hookah, and we had a shitty ass acrylic bong with a carb hole in the back. We put some weed in the bowl of the bong, has a coal burning some shisha in the hookah, and I stick the open side of the hose where my thumb usually goes covering the carb hole, my friend lit my bowl when I started to inhale, I had a ton of hookah smoke and some pretty decent weed some...gave me a but of a headache, but shit I don't do that anymore. I only smoke week, back in high school I did all that shit mixing tobacco, and shisha in hookahs...not anymore, just nice glass, filtration, and clean smoke. But it was fun when we did it!

7. [quote name='"JAREDxTOKZ"']IM gettin a cheap hookah and some herbal sisha (no tobacco or nicotine) and I'm getting a bong. I was wondering if I could drop the hookah hose where the bowl should be and use it?[/quote]

do you know what shisha is? it's flavored tobacco numb nuts hahaha so yea there OS nicotine and tobacco. UNLESS you're smoking the sugar cane stuff which has some benefits.. uhh aside from that, wat. How the hell will you smoke it?

8. ^they have shisha without tobacco in it. (smartass)