hoody hoo

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Sep 13, 2005.

1. my 5-meo-amt is chillin at the post office right now, i'ma pick it up tomorrow... i ordered 200mg so thats 40 hits, at 10 a hit thats like 400 bucks... not sayin i'ma sell it or nethin but u know haha but yea, its definitely gonna be fuckin sweet cuz i'ma be ballin haha

2. sounds familiar, what is it, and what does it do?

3. hahaha lucky, yo pm me where u got it from plz

4. basically it feels the same as acid on ur body, u hallucinate hard as fuck like takin 10 hits of acid, but u dont get a real bad mindfuck so u wont freakout to easily... oh n u trip for like 14 hours, its fuckin sweet haha

5. ::jaw dropped::

man, wish i knew where to get that :)

Ill just stay wid my pure dxm i guess.

6. foxy...is the street name i think..

7. Haha, yeah, fucking sweet, bro.

Yeah man, but you forgot to mention the violent puking, but oh well. :p

I've actually been wanting to try some of that shit too for a while, but whatev.

8. haha yea some people get some hardcore pukin, i only puked twice when i did it n it was my first time, after that i didnt get no ill effects whatsoever

i'll give yall a hint haha, i got the shit outta hong kong, so do some research n maybe u'll find it as well, but i jus dont really give out that connection cuz i dont want a buncha people goin through there n havin the US block the company off from sellin it to the US

9. haha hell yea boy, i'm trippin face, i didnt wanna eat a hit so i jus sniffed a mg up the face, puked, n tripped haha, 4 out of the 5 people i hooked it up wit today puked, the only kid who aint puke is like 6'4 230 pounds haha so thats understandable... but my phones been ringin off the fuckin hook, word spreads to quick

10. Goddamn, Neg. You motherfucker. We should fight to the death.

11. Haha in my research so far for a site that sells it, I've found another Grasscity thread with you talkin about it, Neg, and I found some site that has a big DEA notice on it "blah blah...the website you are attempting to visit has been forfeited...blah blah...the owner of this website has been indicted...blah blah"

12. LOL

yea word gets around quick when YOU have something that EVERYONE else wants but doesnt know where to get.

... yea i was searchin... nothin yet. lol hit me up wid the link over PM my guy. :)

13. I found a site that sells it, only by the G tho

14. Mememe, you guys stink, it took me two minutes to find two sources selling by the 100mg and the G.

AMT, DMT, 2ci, 2ce, you name it.

I probably just fucked myself over saying that I know them. No one pm me, use google.