hoodbitch dropped her baby on his face

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Jul 5, 2013.

1. So i was on the bus with my girl. These two ladies get on with two kids. One kid is like 3. One kid is a baby cant even walk yet. This bitch sets the baby down next to the little boy. When the bus takes off the baby falls and smacks its head. Baby starts screaming bloody murder. This bitch starts yelling at the little boy! Saying he shoulda watched her. Then she smacks him. And says how shes gonna beat his ass when she got off the bus.

This white dude was staring at her probably thinking "wtf" and she starts threatening to whoop his fucking ass. And she was a big samoan bitch. He just got up and moved. Then she starts saying to me and my girlfriend "can you believe him" or some shit. I just looked at her like "bitch please" and kept talking to my gf.

The baby kept screaming the whole time. And the bitch kept cussing and muttering and talking about how she was gonna beat her son and tryna fight people and shit. Some people make me sick. Like stop having kids and go get a job.

2. You shoulda just bent her over and slapped her on her ass

3. Oh man that's hectic

4. Lol that's fucked up, at least put it up for adoption.

5. I wish the dude would've chuck Norris that bitch. Like obviously I'm staring at you dumb bitch, you just let your baby smack its head.

6. Wut

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. She sounds like a turd. 

8. Sounds like someone who takes all my tax money so she can keep having kids without getting a job.. useless people breeding.. I hope her kids break the cycle and are not useless themselves.. odds are probably against it. I can't believe she would blame her young son about the toddler falling...makes me sick

9. I want to throw up. 

10. That's life that's what all the people say...

11. I would have chokeslammed the bitch.

12. #13 UniqueGrass, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    smh, seems like everyone in the hood has that "I'm superior and I just don't give a fuck" attitude and is constantly picking a fight. I try to single myself out because I also live there, but don't get me wrong if someone fucks up, a nice ass whooping is in store.

13. That's disgusting. Let's hope she gets caught with some stuff; her children might be a little better off in an abusive foster home.

14. This is why I believe that all governments should adopt a eugenics program.

15. That happens like all the time and I feel like people dont pay enough attention to this shit. I feel like i see it all the time. I can't stand when horrible people breed...

16. Decrease the surface population.

:devious:

17. Happens every day when I get the bus to college here. I'll see young, irresponsible parents who continue to breed while on 'Job Seekers allowance', yet they never seek a job. It makes me fucking sick.