Hoo boy....how should I tell my mother?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Sep 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ha! now you can share baby pictures like the Dinguses!

you guys can compare notes and have baby competitions

BABY COMBAT 2004!!! TWO BABIES GO IN, ONE BABY COMES OUT!!!!

well, whether or not that made sense yer gonna have a baby coming outtta something, as I understand it it\'s not too pleasant but more than worth it :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. He\'s even got red eye! lol

Baby wars sounds great! although the under 6 mnths group would have to use projectile vomiting as a wepon!

3. congrts hempress, i am glad that you are happy about this, just that makes me think you will be a great mother, not to mention all the other things that reenforce that thought. you are going to have so much fun. and remember, don\'t be too over protective, kids must learn for themselves at times.

4. conrgatulations hempress :D

I hope it grows up to be an allstar!! ahhhh i know it will ;)

youll be a great mom, but remember everything you learned as a kid!!!

Remember everything your parents did that pissed you off, and try as hard as you can to get your kid to grow up right without having to do the same.

Give it boundaries, but see if it can set its own first...

Freedom to learn lessons on their own, one of the greatest things you can give a child.

Good luck :D :D

5. I am ecstatically happy...I have wanted to be a mom since I was 15 (it was my birthday wish) :D

The father is happy as well...we were scared at first, but we love each other and we love our soon to be baby. Neither of us is going anywhere. We\'re both going to keep it.

We agreed that if the baby is a girl I would name it, and if it\'s a boy he would name it.

Her name shall be Lily Zoe Diana (insert last name here). (Does that make you happy ZD? I like those names anyway!

6. \"I\'ll read that thread later- wonder what\'s in the box\" were my first thoughts as I saw this thread- dammit another stupidly late post...

<font size=\"7\"><marquee behavior=\"alternate\">CONGRATULATIONS, HEMPRESS!</marquee>

<font face=\"verdana,arial,helvetica\" size=\"1\" >I am sure the little squirt will be healthy and happy- as to the brownie thing. I wouldn\'t do anything with your young\'un still in the womb- not even brownies. It may be that it\'s fine but would ya risk it? Just think how low you tolerance will be after nine months. Anyways- enough of my advice- wtf do I know anyways.

<font face=\"verdana,arial,helvetica\" size=\"7\" >CONGRATS<font face=\"verdana,arial,helvetica\" size=\"1\" >once again.

I shall create a new dance for this occasion **SWITCH DOES THE BABY DANCE**

7. Ok, just to be on the safe side, I have given up weed until I\'m finished nursing (which I have decided I want to do).

I haven\'t been getting morning sickness, but rather I\'ve been feeling nauseous in the evening, like around 8 or 9 pm. Haven\'t thrown up yet, but I rarely ever did to begin with. (And I\'m not complaining :D).

I just feel so tired and hungry all the time...I started having cravings already. So far it\'s been everything bagels with cream cheese and plums. With the occasional corn-dog :).

All of our family members know now, and we haven\'t had any yell at us too bad yet. So far it\'s looking like we might not have to buy too many clothes (our relatives sound like they\'re taking care of it :)). I am going to see the doctor on Friday, as it is the soonest I have free. I work all this week except for today (which is Sunday).

All I can say is :

I want a fucking cigarette!!!

Argh...quitting cigarettes sucks so bad..I haven\'t had one in over 48 hours, and I just want to rip someone\'s head off!!!

8. Apparently the smell of cat food makes me sick...it never did before. :confused:

I tried feeding my kitten last night and I just got a whiff of the cat food and I was running for the bathroom! And I used to love Burger King food (I can even get it for free), but just the thought of it makes me queasy. :(

And I still want that cigarette...I was almost bad today. I was so tempted to take one out of my roommate\'s pack and sneak one, but I didn\'t. I went and drank apple juice instead. Not as satisfying, but healthier.

Hey, on the bright side (kinda), my breasts are getting bigger already! When my mom was pregnant with me she went from a B to a D and never went back down again. I hope that happens with me (well, maybe not that big)...I always thought mine were too small. They hurt real bad, though.

Looking at baby stuff is so much fun! I already bought a baby book and filled out as much of the pages as I could so far. I even found these spoons that turn white when the food is too hot..how cool is that? I\'m going to get those!

On second thought though, I don\'t know if our kid would be too happy if we named him Zebbediah Donolov...I do like it, but he might get made fun of, and I don\'t want that. Maybe Zachary David, or something like that. There\'s plenty of time to think about it, anyway. (Let\'s just hope for a girl!)

9. Haha, I already knew about that one...I make my brother change the litter box now...and believe me, that\'s one thing I don\'t miss!

10. I had my ultrasound today. The doctor said I\'m going to have a miscarriage. The placenta wasn\'t forming right...so it should happen within the next week or two.

I\'m sorry ZD, there won\'t be a Lily Zoe Diana. Not this time.[​IMG]

11. I\'m sorry Hempress. My heart goes out to ya. Good Karma coming your way hon...

12. My heart has fellm to the floor sweetness.. I\'m so sorry for ya.. I wish there was something I could do for ya...

You\'ve got my number if you need to talk..

13. *karma*

You sound like you\'re dealing with this well, don\'t let it get you too depressed. We\'re all here for you.

14. Sorry Hempress. Hang in there. We are here for you.

15. We\'re all here for ya.

:(

i\'ve been staring at this window for a while now.
    i dont know what to say.

feel terrible... i cant begin to imagine how you feel.

perhaps its for the best (then why do i feel like an asshole for saying that?), you\'re young, not the best finances to cope, etc.

you\'ll be a great mother one day. just not this time.

are you going to stay free from the cigs?
    i advise you should... sorry for sounding like a doctor, but ya know its not healthy. it could even be to blaime in part or in full.

16. That\'s what I\'ve been telling myself...that\'s what the doctor said too, that it was nature\'s way of telling me now is not the time. (You\'re not an asshole for saying it, it\'s exactly what I\'ve been thinking too.)

Everything and everyone keeps on telling me that having a miscarriage is something that happens to every sexually active woman. My mom had one and still had three kids, my aunt had one and still has two kids. I think this was just my body\'s practice run. I really don\'t know if it was the cigarettes or not, but I have a sneaking suspicion it was the Robitussin (I did it 3 times before I found out I was pregnant.) The doctor told me it was just bad timing during conception, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I\'ve already started smoking again. I know it\'s bad, but I didn\'t really want to quit to begin with. I will on my own someday, but now is not the time.

And thanks to everyone for your support...I still don\'t think it has really hit me yet. I\'m sure tomorrow I\'ll be devastated. But today I just feel empty.

17. damn...heart dropped again..im so sorry hempress...wish you would stay off the ciggeretes..but its all up to you..

heart goes out to ya hempress..

18. you know that the congregation of beaver lick church is well behind you on this one:p

19. Geez, I\'m sorry, Hempress. It happens a lot, but that doesn\'t make it any easier. Well, maybe it\'s for the best. I\'m sure you must have gotten pretty excited about it in the last few weeks, though. Once aain, I\'m sorry. We\'re all here for you.

20. Either sorry or congratulations!!

Is this your first!!

I have a 9 year old daugter only 7 more years to freedom!!

No more school, no more girly stuff, no more cheesy pop!!

I cannot wait

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.