Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honeymoon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hurdy gurdy man, Aug 15, 2007.

1. My friend brought back some Honeymoon seeds from Amsterdam in his toothpaste. They're going to be ready for harvesting pretty soon.

Anyone ever had this kind of weed before? What's it like?

2. never had it myself, but if u go and look into the cannabible 3, i think that is the edition that has it in there...

3. I confirmed Grasscity didn't have seeds themselves (they don't, for this strain), so I did a quick Google search and found this:

http://www.kindseed.com/proddetail.asp?prod=TH-hnymn

A beautiful double purple cross, 60% Sativa, 40% Indica. Very sweet flavor and surprisingly great hash maker. Flowering Time: Outdoor Middle of October
    Approx Yield: Outdoor 300 - 400 grams per plant
    Height: 130 - 160 cm

There ya go!

PotGrrl

4. Ooh, I'm excited! Thanks!

5. man looks like he chose the correct seeds to bring back!!!

6. He brought the seeds in his toothpaste? ( Guiness Man says) BRILLIANT!:hello:

7. I never would have thought of hiding seeds in toothpaste. I agree with Medicine Al, that is a great idea. Hope you have a great harvest!

8. 300-400 grams? Man thats gonna be a good harvest off of one plant! Good luck with the harvest, may it be bountiful.

9. Yeah, the toothpaste idea was brilliant.

Man... look how.. purple and trichome-covered that shit is!

I'm going like this in anticipation -------> :hello: :hello: :hello:

10. Be sure to take pictures and post 'em when the time comes!

PotGrrl

11. they have a good description of honeymoon on drchronics site

12. sure thang!