Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kebert Xela, Apr 27, 2009.

1. So whats the deal with smoking honey? We were putting it in our blunts and it was awesome - easy to roll tight ass blunts, tasted great, and burned slower. We were joking around about how it might be bad for us and looked it up - apparently smoking sugar is terrible for you?? One blog post said it causes glucose crystallization and can be fatal, but that's probably bullshit cause no other source said anything like that. Some said it was just not very good for you................so yeah what the hell.

2. Fuck honey, seal the blunt with purple syrup. Though... I'd only do this on special occasion.

3. I wouldn't imagine it would be good for you. I have only done it once, can't say I'm a huge fan.

4. Hey you're not dead yet, thats a good sign right

5. I love coating blunts in honey because it burns slower, and that's a good way to get the most out of your blunt. If it's a little bad for me, eh, I do things that are worse for me than that, and most of the time these other things are not as worth it.