Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey on a Blunt/Joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Broosh, Aug 23, 2008.

1. for it to burn slower, some people use honey.

but what i'm asking is, do you dab the honey along the paper line where you lick it? or do you just evenly distribute it throughout the paper/leaves?

2. Well.. I do this when i have no other alternative. Usually since i use bible paper to smoke joints i coat one of the sides with honey so that it will stick. The problem with this is that when you burn honey it pops and is pretty dangerous(Learned this the hardway, having a honey bit pop in my mouth and burn my toungue). So usually once its rolled up and firm i lick all the honey off.

Ive also heard that you can put an already rolled joint, with the honey on the line, in the microwave for like 5-10 seconds and it should work(never tried this).

Keep toking.

3. DO NOT USE HONEY! I can't stress that enough. Smoking sugars is TERRIBLE for your lungs. I'm no good at rolling blunts, but my friends are nasty at it. Just roll it out of a Dutch Master and wrap the leaf around. It burns plenty slow, and you're not completely destroying your lungs.

4. i'm sure there are a lot worse things you could do than smoke honey. sure it's probably not all that good for you, but i'm sure it's not all that bad. we have people doing a lot worse things, i think a little honey iwll be alright :)

5. i did it once. it burned slower, but i wouldnt do it again.
    its not the big of a difference and the taste isnt as great as its cracked up to be.

just put a tad bit of honey where the glue is, and seal it with the honey, not your spit.
    thats the best advice i can give you.

6. Thats awesome. The only thing its good for.

7. they have honey dutchemasters you know...

so when u roll the blunt u still get a honey taste...

just thought i should throw that out there