Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey Oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maineman, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I got an oz of some pretty dank bud about two weeks ago. I looked up how to make honey oil online and used about 8 grams on my first and only batch. I have a pool of oil about the width of a golfball and its two quarters high. Anyway I didn't use any of it, and now I'm running out of bud. How do you smoke honey oil and what can I expect from the high?

2. Mix it with your herbs, rub it on your joints or blunts. I think you can do knife hits. Tbh honey oil is kind of a pain in the ass. It's incredibly potent, its just... I feel the payout isn't that great.

3. If you make it certain ways it becomes really easy to handle with your hands, but if its more of an oil, you could dab it on something metal, or glass, then hold that over a bowl and heat it to melt it into a bowl, you could throw some bud in it, and soak it, let it dry and smoke it, but thats going to take a while.... you could, knife hit it like said above.... you could decarboxylate it in the oven and eat it..... so many options

4. Yeha Knife hits would be the quickest way to smoke it.
    painting oil on joints is good too.
    but if you have no weed. deffs knife hits

5. Could I use a propane stove for knife hits?

6. you can use anything that will heat a knife up to red hot pretty much, i mean, magma is probably a bad idea, but any source of fire, good idea HAHAHAHHAHAHA

7. Just took the straw from a can of WD-40

8. wait, yea dont use a flaming can of wd40 to do it, not a good idea. Any source of fire that is supposed to be on fire HAHAHAHHA

9. No the straw is to inhale from

10. A bigger straw would be more efficient, actually. You won't be able to get much smoke through inhaling through the WD-40 nozzle thing.

If you do end up using that, make sure to wash it first.

11. yea, ive found cutting a milk jug in half

[​IMG]

like that, and holding the top half over what is beinbg knifed, and inhaling through where you would pour the milk works extremely well, funnels all the smoke in and captures it when you arent hitting it if there is excess smoke

12. ^^ Why didn't you say that in the first place?

13. cause i forgot about it as i dont do hotknives anymore haha, i have glass hotknives in which you inhale through like a pipe almost, and an oil swing for my bong, hot knives became obsolete

14. I usually smoke joints, everything else i have to Mcgyver. Maybe I went to far when I made the honey oil.

15. never to far man, oil is the bomb

16. Were you able to smoke it?!?