Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

honey oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by x5Marijuana5612, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Is a good gram of honey oil worth 40$? it's like golden and a bit hard I smoke a tiny ball before and it got me a good buzz

2. most likely not

3. Yes that is a good price.

4. It goes for 50/gram in most cali medical clubs, 40 gram street price is more than acceptable.

5. 40 a gram is a sweet deal, thats cheaper then making it yourself using mids

6. thats a pretty good price. it obviously depends on how it was made and the quality of it, but be happy with the purchase.

7. Well, that's in the states right? I live in Canada, i've bought a cap of shitty oil before for like 20$ lol so I'm guessing it's a good deal

8. honey oil is word. the price is word. my word is word.
    go for it.

9. #9 Shambles, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
    im in canada here and the prices varry.

Although people here cut the oil they make ith small amounts of vitamin E :( sadly but it is a common thing so i just dont buy oil anymore, ill just make it.

Plus, i dont see how people make a profit off of making and selling oil WITHOUT cutting it with that shit.
    think about it (and i make oil and budder ALL THE TIME)
    i yeild around 1.0 -1.3g of pure honey oil per 7 grams of dank i spray.. and to make really nice golden oil i use nothing but dank and dont bust it up, only into 5 nugs and spray the nugs. plus butane is rather expensive, at least 5 bucks a can. and i use a can per half oz,

So,
    an ounce of dank here - 210
    2 cans of butane - 220

=

230.00 for around 5 g's of pure honey oil, sold them for 40, = 200

This is why the BHO thats going around is cut with vitamin E because you can make that 5 g's into 8 or 9 g's and bam, your at 320 made 100 bucks..

BHO should never be runny, thats a sign of it being cut..
    It should have a colour with no fading in different parts of the vial, thats another sign.
    and of course the oil, if made correctly comes out ROCK hard, just like hard candy.. it shatters when cool but can be easily warmed up.
    Some oil is not rock hard.. granted but it should at least be stringy, not gloupy like your dipping your pin into gel.

10. thanks, sounds like im gonna be making a good purchase lol

11. Okay... Im probably at the same place (quebec city in canada) well you should be happy because these cap of shitty oil contain 1.5gram of oil per cap for 20$ so its a pretty good deal... even if its black(yellow or green tint) it gets you high as fuckk:smoke:

12. My oil is 50 per gram but I usually just get a half a g and my dealer gives me like .6-.7.

13. Real honey oil, which you described can be from 50-75% thc/CBD. A gram can easily go for 40$ its the purest form of cannabis extraction there is (excluding the possibly mythical "budder")

Good stuff, buy, enjoy. :wave:

14. budder is just honey oil whipped up to a crumblier consistency :smoke:

15. Yes, 40/g is a pretty good deal, even if it's made from not the best stuff.

I wouldn't pay much more than that though for anything.

PS the mythical budder isn't even as good as what comes before budder in the BHO process which should be that amberglass goo sort of stuff (if you know what you're doing) if you were to ask any oil head. Budder is just easier to work with unless you have specific tools, such as a ti swing to vaporize the less stable shit.