Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey Oil!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MSOE Toker, Feb 1, 2009.

1. I should be getting some heady hash oil shipped to me tomorrow from a buddy in Montana. I'm getting a full 3.5 grams for around 200 with next day shipping. Should be sick, I'll post pics when i get it!

Man so excited, won't have to buy a bag for weeks

2. wa? an 8th of honey oil is a shit ton and well worth 200

3. Man you obviously don't know what you're talking about...

First off I live in Wisconsin, you can find plenty of decent bud but NEVER oil. Most college aged kids around here have never even heard of it. Oil should run you around $30-$65 a gram from a medical dispensary in cali...do the math. Not to mention the oil was made from a mixture of Grand Daddy Purps, Pot of Gold, and some Earkel. So my "BUDDY" is hooking it up!

4. Next day shipping isn't cheap either...

5. #5 oldskoolgrower, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009

Yes because we all know someone is going to take $400 worth of quality bud or so to make a few grams of oil just to turn around and sell it for $55 :rolleyes:

Stay in school please, you need the continuing education.

6. I think you're confused, he was responding to the moron above him who said it was only $55

7. Yeah I hit quote on the wrong post, thanks for the catch! I had just rolled out of bed ;)

EDIT: fixed

8. Gets shipped today!!!

9. if its good oil its definitely worth $55 a gram...

10. im in milwaukee too, ur welcome to let me have some. hahah

11. nice man cant wait for pics :cool:

12. I'm in WI too, only not milwaukee, I'm in Green Bay. To get dank you gotta know the right people around here....it doesn't come around often but when it does i buy as much as i can. if you're ever up here hit me up haha :)

13. nice man, i wish i had some oil, I'm thinking about asking my grower for all of his trim if he doesn't do anything with it, or see if i can just buy it all from him so I can make some.

14. I just tossed a bag of trim in the freezer so I can sift it for kief tomorrow or whenever I get to it. I love good old fasioned kief hashish.

15. Funny you should say that because i held off getting it shipped so he can throw in an 8th of pressed "Puss" keif and an ounce of purple kush. I'll post pics of it all when I get it, no worries

16. Sweet. You'll enjoy it for sure.

17. sweet, yeah keif hash is pretty sweet, the only way I've been able to make it so far is just from my grinder collections :( thank god I was finally able to find a job and will be able to support my habit/hobby :) if I'm lucky I'll be getting lots of hashy goodness soon.

18. yo make sure you post pictures of this when you get it, thanks

19. I hear that, spread the love! :smoke:

It really is hard to find extracts around Mke. Gotta make a trip to get it.

20. Yeah I fucking know, at the time of posting I was out of it, forgive me for making a mistake on the online forum. I'm going to go commit seppoku now. (suicide) BAI GUISE

Oh and as for the guy who said I needed education, well educated buddy currently at Texas A&M so go suck some dick. I rarely even attempt to answer to or even start bullshit, so I'll keep it to a minimum and to add to that fact the one person, besides Trikky who I had respect for, who neg repped me didn't do shit to my rep score. Also, rep means shit. Thankyou. :wave: