Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

honey oil/shatter... how much butane to use?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CF89, May 16, 2018.

1. ok this has got me wondering. ive got a new extractor, a 16" x 2" glass tube. it holds about 100 grams/4 ozs of coffee ground, and lightly packed material.

how many cans of butane should I be using? how do you know when youre over rinsing or not rinsing enough? is it possible to over rinse with butane? I am vacuum purging anyways and freezing the bud and butane for a day before spraying.

the first can of butane doesnt even get any to drip out the extractor.... what if I let that first can sit and dissolve longer and get superrrrr potent, then squeeze it out with a second can, or even compressed air maybe?.... could I get my process down to 2 cans... or 1 can and blow it out with air type deal? seems like im pulling sticky material right through the 4th can.

just wondering whats the trick to this. I usually spray a can, then shake it so it all gets mixed up, then another can until ive done 4 cans through 4oz.

2. Anyone?