Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

honey oil...is a gift from god

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reed935, Dec 23, 2009.

1. well ive been smoking everday for the last 6 months and ive built up quite a tolerance, so i was planning on taking a tolerance break when my dealer told me he just made some honey oil.

i ask if i could try it and he said sure so he threw in an oil joint with my q ...omg it was amazing, it wasnt too harsh and it got me so high.

the only way i could describe it is, it was like the first time i ever smoked too much weed. that intense high felt so welcomed again. so i just bought a half O and 5 g's of oil.

who else loves honey oil, i know i do now

2. I have not tried it yet but the next time i go back to the dispensery i might pickup a 1/2 gram which they said is approx. 100 hits.

3. I haven't had any for years and years, but I love the stuff, just slightly less than hash.

First time I smoked it, it was Halloween and I was the wolfman. This wasn't some cheesy mask either, I used to use the hollywood fake hair and put on the whole wolfman makeup. It freaked people out because from a distance they thought it was a mask but when I got closer and talked they'd freak.

We were passing the bowl around and the dad of one of my friends grabs the pipe and smears some stuff on top. I had no idea what it was and I didn't want to look stupid so I didn't ask :) That shit hit me like a freight train. I was drinking heavily too and that was the first time I got so high/drunk I got the spins and barfed my fangs out. That was a fun night.

4. How much is it for a half gram?

5. $40 and it's comes in a vial.

6. #7 wein-dog12, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    holy fuck guy your getting ripped currently there's oil floating around my area that's way too expensive and its 30 bucks g its usually 20-25 and i highly doubt you will get 100 hits for a half gram. anyways im buying some on Friday and was wondering the best way to smoke it besides making oil papers thanks

7. you should stir it up over a light and make budder. it burns better. Idk if its better, but you should look that up to. maybe its more efficient.