Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey Oil Anyone?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by R.I.P.O.D.B.420, Feb 23, 2010.

1. So I basically understand the process of extracting hash oil out of Marijuana safely with good results but I was wondering what would be the smallest amount i could use to make a gram of oil out of good crystally buds?
    Any help would be appreciated

2. I've seen people run 20gto a full zip of quality nugs to make a 1-1.5 gramish of QUALITY BHO, not the cheapo stuff.

You could probably make more shitty bho, but who wants that?

3. #3 R.I.P.O.D.B.420, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    yeah but like on youtube videos i've seen like an ounce make enough for onr of those small vials how
    about how much oil would fill one of those and how much weed would that translate to for every vial?
    sorry it's cool if that confuses you haha i'm pretty high

4. you are looking at a return of anything between 10-25% but it is really down to the quality of the grass used in the first place - butane honey oil (BHO) is my preferred method, worth a try bud :)

5. With BHO, a good target when you're starting is .1 grams of oil for each gram of herb ran. My friend has definitely got over a gram from a half ounce of dank. Just make sure you have an efficient extractor tube and use Vector butane.

6. thanks bro