Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

honey dutchys

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ctothetosh, Aug 7, 2007.

1. I just tryed a new technique for rolling blunts, smeering honey all over the blunt after u roll it let it dry. It burned for about 25 mins and tasted freakin awsum! Anyone ever tryed this?

2. welcome yes. nice, old trick. next time soak it in lean syup. thats fun :)

3. Won't the blunt be all sticky?

4. lol you let it dry a little but yea its still kinda sticky

5. freeze it for like 10 mins

6. Never tried freezing it afterwards, but if you use honey, just be careful...I always use a q-tip and a bottle cap. Put a drop of honey in the bottle cap and then use the q-tip to spread it (EVENLY) over the outer leaf. Green leaf dutches are the best cause they are not as thin as brown ones.

Go Green, its the only way....

7. I mix whisky and honey in a glass. Put it in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Then smear it all over the blunt. Take a lighter to it to dry,and you'll have a tastey blunt. I learned from Whitesides Bluntside videos.