Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey dipped Weed & Mild?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, Apr 16, 2011.

1. My friend and I call a Black & Mild filled with weed a Weed & Mild. So on to the question, we don't know how to roll so we just take the tobacco out and replace it with weed or we only have a nick then a 50/50. So if i were to dip my finger in honey and spread it on the Weed & Mild, will it burn slower than usual?

2. i dont understand what you're on about here,
    learn to roll :D

3. Probably IDK, but I do know that your are heating sugar and inhaling.. do you know what that does?

4. lol? split it down the middle lil man.

5. baptise that sucka.. honey would be weird.. imo

6. Idk about that honey shit, but I wouldn't do it, but you sure can mix the black and mild

7. pretty sure black n milds are the size of a cigarettte... it would be hard to roll if u cut it downthe middle.. it would be SUPER TINY.. although i have done it before, u can only fit like .3 at the most lol

8. what ever you do freak that black before smoking it. youll never smoke one again without doing this.
    if you dont know what im talking about google or youtube how to freak a black & mild

9. no. the sugar will caramelize in your lungs. im really curious as to why new tokers always want to put honey on there joints.

10. "I remember when i first had trees, smoked out of black and milds, so dumb of me." - Cudi

11. What do you mean by 50/50? If you mean you leave in the guts as well then you are stupid. You aren't supposed to inhale cigar tobacco. Specially the guts. And don't smoke honey. Again, you're stupid.

12. #12 FitStoner, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree I use to freak all the time

13. #13 Storm Crow, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    Hon, just get some papers and learn to roll! Stop being so lazy! Practice with parsley or oregano until you get it down. It isn't THAT hard! I'm in my 60s and I can roll!

Paper smoke is bad enough, but polluting good cannabis with poisonous tobacco? :p In my mind that borders on sacrilege! (For a detailed accounting of my personal view on cannabis, click that first link in my sig)

And before you use some honey, or anything else, try this, put some on an electric burner or hot plate- smell the smoke! BURNING SUGAR IS NOT GOOD!

Granny :wave:

14. oh wow. i didnt see that he left the guts in. cigars arnt supposed to be inhaled, just held in your mouth for the taste. learn how to roll, it only takes 15-20 minutes and a pack of papers or two to get pretty good at it.