Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey-Dipped Blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kro-Nesis, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Is it just me or do honey-dipped blunts take forever to smoke?

Now that isn't saying anything bad, but last night me and my frat brother (Kappa Alpha Psi, Fraternity, Inc.) was BLASTED after about 1hr and half and the same blunt was "still in it to win it!" We started at 7:00p.m. and were ROASTED by 7:45p.m., I mean I have had some killa-ass wood, but that damn honey had me juiced! I drank 6 Michelob's, but I thought it taste like water, so I kept drinking and kept toking!

2. yeah honey makes blunts burn longer but usually not THAT much longer were u doin somethin else at the same time other than drinking

3. honey blunts are fucking bomb

4. Mmm... never thought of that.... do you just coat the papers before you roll??? Or do you make a doobie and dip it in honey?

5. Roll the blunt of J, dip the burning end (not lit yet) into honey. Wipe off huge excess, light, smoke, enjoy!

6. I roll first, then I dip my finger in the honey and evenly spread it over the whole blunt, then I torch it and dry it and smoke it and get high!!!!!!!!

7. They are tasty. On my last birthday we rolled an 8th blunt of dank herb in a Cuban cigar (my friend jacked the cigar from his dad). Dipped in honey and put in the toaster oven for a couple minutes. Best blunt I have ever smoken!

Jordan

8. I actually use the honey to seal my blunt, then I pop it in the microwave for about half a minues to dry/toast it up a little and smoke to perfection!

9. i spread the honey on then put it in the freezer for a few minutes.... kicks ass

10. freezer???

I put the blunt in the oven for a few mins and take it out when the honey dries into it.

11. Are you guys talking about honey you buy at like the supermarket or are you guys talking about like special honey oil dealers sell?

12. regular honey. Man, dipping a blunt in honey oil would seriously fuck you up. Someday, silas, someday....