Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey-Dipped Blunt

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nectar, Nov 15, 2006.

1. I roll the best honey blunts.....

I'm just to impatient to wait for them to dry. So I hide them... when They're dry the hot So sweet smooth and beautiful!

Shitty camera on phone But how I do it is.... .

My friend hates roaches So I stick some of the tobacco in the butt the on the inside I put honey where the weed will be in a line on bottom with my finger.
    Then I of course and get it settled to roll. I place honey on the opposite line So as I roll the honey sticks to the inside and seals it a little.
    When I get finished rolling I of course again lick it shut, And let it air dry seal on the outside.
    Then I put honey on my finger and rub honey from top to where the tobacco is on one side, I sit it down and Let it dry (takes about a half day) Turn it around and do the other side.
    By the end of the day the inside and out should be dry... sit back light up and enjoy that bitch. There are times where I use Carmel instead of honey or since I'm asthmatic when I'm sick I use codeine. Sweet sticky and also gets you super fucked and relaxed. It also dries up in half the time completely.

ForumRunner_20121130_201445.png

ForumRunner_20121130_201445.png

~Oreos~

2. Been reading the thread and decided to try it myself , needless to say I could not wait to let it dry as well even tried to dry it with my sisters hair dryer I put a line of honey in the middle and some to glue it together. Then i rubbed honey all over the outside except where you hold it. It turned out nicely and I am officially BLAZED

Attached Files:

3. dip your body in honey then lay in a pile pf ants

4. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']dip your body in honey then lay in a pile pf ants[/quote]

Why so upset?

~Oreos~

5. Please tell me we are talking about hash honey oil and not the honey I put in my corn bread.

6. [quote name='"NorCali86"']Please tell me we are talking about hash honey oil and not the honey I put in my corn bread.[/quote]

The honey you put in tea bro

7. drench it in honey, then roll it in sprinkles