honey comb or swiss perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by packers420, Dec 24, 2012.

1. My friend recently just broke my bong :( and I'm looking to buy a new one. I'm debating between a 5mm thick 18" tall 11 hole swiss perc bong or a 7mm thick 15" tall double honey comb perc bong. Looking to spend under 200 or somewhat around there. Anyone have any input on either of these two bongs or any reccommendations for new bongs as well?

2. You can maybe get a cheech double honeycomb for under $200 but I wouldn't he is a theif. As far as a Swiss perc I've never seen a really Swiss perc for.under $200 so can't comment on that. I'm sure there are some out there.

3. Cheech also makes a ripoff of a swiss perc. Don't get either. Where are you located? canada?

4. #4 Jakeoster, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    You'd be hard pressed to find either in that price range. Those are two very high end bong designs. If you did they would either be used or have compromises in quality.

For something that intricate I would want mine to be solid. But that's just me.

5. Ive heard the double honeycomb is very smooth, if you dont really care about supporting artists or companies that create. High quality bongs, then it's a fantastic peice.

6. Apix design is a great company and you can get a beast stemline for 180. Out of the 3 you posted the black leaf Swiss perc would be your best bet.

7. swiss perc, prettiest thing i own that sits on the shelf with no water in it. get the honeycomb or something else.