Honey Buns

Discussion in 'General' started by Lil Keke, Jul 20, 2012.

1. I'm about to make a firecracker but I don't have any crackers, could I use a packaged honey bun instead? Like put some peanut butter on a side of the honey bun, sprinkle a gram of decarbed dank and topping it off with a slice of bread with another side of peanut butter and maybe a dash of vegetable oil to make it fattier? :cool:

2. Yeah that would work

3. Crackers are basically just there to hold the peanut butter. Put it on whatever you want. :p

4. Pics or it never happen

5. Grinding up the bud, will upload them soon.

6. [​IMG] Shitty webcam pics, weed was in the oven decarbing. Once that was finished I just sprinkled the bud on the honey bun and bread and put it back into the oven. Gonna take the after pics when it gets finished. :p

7. It's the peanut butter that soaks in the cannabinoids. I mean if you were planning on baking that in the oven I wouldn't. I think I don't know. I'd do the leave out for a few days method. Wait then it will get stale. Ahhhh fuck. Either way it should taste a hell of a lot better.

8. ^I wrapped it up in some foil before I put it in, oven was set at 300 degrees for 23 minutes.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    A gram or a little more was used, didn't have my scale so I just eyeballed it. :smoke: I'm about to eat something right now since i've been smoking all day and haven't ate nothing. I think I would get a better high if I were to eat it later or tomorrow. Will take pictures of how it looks when I open it up soon. :smoke: Thanks guys.

9. You know, +rep because this is genius. I used to make firecrackers all the time and never once did it cross my mind to use something in place of the crackers.

10. Honey Buns sound so fucking good.

11. Haha, thanks man. Yeah the kitchen wasn't smelling at all, I have a feeling they wont taste as bad as firecrackers normally are since I didn't do the usual 320-325 temperature. :hello: I'm positive they will hit me hard as fuck :D

And hotbox hell yeah even the packaged ones taste dank.

12. [​IMG] Alright so after it was done cooking I decided I will be eating it today. I left it out with the tin foil wrapped over night so I have a better perspective that this will be a nice high. 1 gram+ of dank in that sandwich and a couple bowls of no name dank to go with it. :cool: Again, sorry for the shitty webcam pics. :smoke:

13. Yo keke, you should fucking mass produce those out of your kitchen and gee monehhh

14. Sonn ^^ These didn't even taste bad i'm shocked af. They actually tasted good LOL even when I let it sit out for a day. I just ate it and after the first few bites I swear I felt my buzz coming on, I can definitely feel me coming up and it's only been like 5 minutes.

300 degrees for 23 minutes is the perfect amount for this shit, gonna smoke a bowl in like 20 minutes.

15. Shit son that honey bun looks mighty fine :smoke:

16. Update.. pretty fucking high

17. Applying 23 minutes of heat to a full blown sandwich, is not the same as applying 23 minutes of heat at the same temperature, to a teeny tiny cracker. :eek:

Just a heads up.. there's no need to make these things any more wasteful, than they already are! :)

So for next time, remember that you'll get an even more pronounced effect from less material if you make them as described (or better, you'll have three or four extra doses, or a few days worth of edibles from the same herb, if you use a pure oil source and make oil, rather than a diluted oil source that's essentially surrounded by sponges which suck your 'edible solvent' away from the herb :p )

18. ^^ Thanks this was just something I put together in the kitchen cause that's all I had and I wanted to get really high. And right about now I am pretty damn high and I have a huge tolerance already.

I feel like I have a huge blanket covering me.

19. 2nd nicest steamroller I've seen

20. oh god i love honey buns but we have none.......