Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey Bud & THC Pills

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AguaDulce, Aug 21, 2009.

1. So I live In Southern California and i have a Medical Card. I went to the club with a friend who also has a card. I picked up some "Diesel Dawg" weed (Super Bomb) And 2 g's of some super dank "Sour Diesel" Hash. We went to a few clubs trying to find Honey bud (Bud dipped in Hash Oil) and none had it saying the laws are more strict. Any one know anything about that? They used ot have it at all clubs. And he also picked up some THC pills saying that after he eats them he gets a really intense body high for up to 4 hours. Any one try these and have anything to say? Thanks!

\t\t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t[​IMG] \t\t\t\t[​IMG]

2. My friend tried the thc pills and said that they do mess u up and give a real nice body high.

3. You're talking about Marinol right? or is it the pills that they fill with oil? Either way, yeah you're baked. Marinol is more of an opiate high though compared to the oil pills

4. I need California.