Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by emgrayson, Jun 9, 2017.

1. So I was smoking a blunt the other night and the dude rolling it coats the actual blunt paper with a little bit of honey. Made the blunt taste so good and burn for soo long.

BUT, I've since heard that this is super bad for your lungs? Anyone know about this?

And if it's bad, does anyone have some tips and tricks to make blunts burn longer and/or taste better?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I use shatter to coat the inside and outside of the paper it works so well stops the burn of the paper forces oil into the bud as you smoke it.

3. Since smoking oil has all of the good stuff found in bud and much less of the bad stuff, pound for pound it's better for your lungs. You smoke less to get the same high and are not inhaling smoke from burning fibers. So it's good as long as you don't increase your dose which is common with smoking oil.......or are you talking about real honey, like from bees? Sometimes it's hard to tell around here.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You can get a spray that's supposed to make your blunts last longer. I have no knowledge of its application or if it's safe use.

However, I never understand why people don't just smoke their blunt slower if they want it to last longer, or am I missing the point here?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Although I've never heard of this, I would never try it.. I can't see ANY benefits the honey would provide other than to keep it burning slow. However, what happens when honey is burned with no pot? Test it, if it burns black smoke or something like that, I'd steer clear. Cheers! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm not sure on this, and a little high, so don't hold me to this but I don't think honey really burns, it's a gel like substance so I'm thinking it'd sort of bubble and evaporate. Honey is also antibacterial And has anti inflammation properties too so don't think it would mess you up inhaling it.

7. Putting bee honey on blunts=dumb idea, probably someone misunderstood talk about coating a joint with honey oil.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Listen to Cactus Ed he knows what's up.

9. I've smoked a few blunts with honey on them they taste good and burn a lot slower :smoke:, if you only smoke them Noe and again I'd say you'll be good