Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey Blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tatruna, Nov 11, 2013.

1. I dont know if im the only person here who knows what these are but god damn, they're the freaking bomb. Get a zig zag wrap, or a swisher, or whatever you use, break up your weed, all that god stuff, then you dab a drop of honey onto your finger and coat the inside of the blunt with it. Then role the blunt let it dry for about 10 mins, spark that boy and smoke 5 heads down for at least a 20 min smoke session, and it tastes amazing! Burns slower! tastes better! You gotta try it!

2. No thanks, I'd rather not have flaming bee vomit in my lungs c:

3. I did this at 14. I'm pretty sure it puts honey crystals in your lungs

4. HMMMMM....sounds good

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

5. Yeah I heard it's good but unhealthy

6. wait wtf like actual honey or hash oil?

7. Fuck that. Just learn how to roll a few joints.

8. Honey blunt are the bomb! And no i doesn't put honey crystals in your lungs, but it might increase the carcinogens in your lungs...

9. Straight honey, but consintraight in a blunt is of course awesome!

10. on the inside u put the honey? i put it on the outside once but wasn't too crazy

11. burning sugar makes cael,

All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets

12. #12 Sgtstadanko707, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    You kids are idiots. A honey blunt is when you use honey oil ( hash) not real honey. What fools.

13. I tried this once. It tasted pretty good. It's still unhealthy but that doesn't matter (you're already smoking tobacco).

14. Sorry guys ,but i just had to mention. I've done this before to ,and it was a lot more beneficial than actual honey (I got SOOOOO high).

15. i tried that when i was a kid. but i used the honey as a sealant and put some along the outside. not the whole blunt. silly kids these days

16. Smoke a white owl 24 karat gold. Tastes like honey but you don't actually spread the shit on there. Games are alright and they also make a gold version.

[​IMG]

17. I'll have to try this sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Please explain why you must try this.

19. Why not, it's not going to kill me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum