Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

honey blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guch1884, Mar 28, 2011.

1. i know this has been posted before but i was just wondering if i should even do that and if so how. i was thinking take the outer leaf off the dutch,roll the inner,then coat the outer leaf in honey and roll it back on. what do you think

2. No, you shouldn't do it. Sugar is not something you want to combust and inhale. EVER

3. We usually just smother the blunt in it after rolling, makes em burn nice and slow.

@DiPT why?

4. the harmful toxins released while it burns

5. I haven't done the actual research on it, but from what I've heard a buuuuuuunch of times on grasscity, sugar will recrystallize in your lungs and can cause a whole host of respiratory problems

6. I can see that happening^

7. Ok shit that sounds bad, won't do again

8. Wait wtf? You guys talking about hash right? Like not actual honey correct? I would think it would be okay to put hash oil on a blunt wrap yes. But why the fuck would you want to smoke regular honey?

9. It gives the blunt a distingused taste. I'm sure doing it once or twice won't hurt but still, that's what saliva is for.

10. Sugar will not recrystallize, it will easily get absorbed in the blood stream.

11. yeah, there is nothing harmful about that. A lot of sheesha (tobacco mix smoked through a hookah) is mixed with honey, and it's not any more harmful than any other type of smoke.

12. Then why didn't you just search for the other threads?

13. there's been so much debate over this but I haven't seen any facts from either side

14. Why would it crystallize if it is water soluble? just common sense. It will dissolve in the saliva and go into the blood stream. simple.

15. Sugar requires heat to crystallize it.... Try smoking some sugar with your next bowl. You will feel that it's not just "dissolving into the saliva" and going into your brood stream.

16. Just get a honey flavored blunt rap. Not hard to find

17. hahahaha sugar is a solid crystal at room temperature. It is also very water soluble at room temperature. Your anecdotal evidence is unimpressive.

18. ^ i think i like this guy ^

19. Why do people insist on making weed more complicated than it is? Honey on a blunt? Rolling weed in gum rappers? just smoke the weed man

20. I've heard that Sheesha and flavored cigarettes have sugar in them, so It can't be that harmful.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the op meant hash not actually honey.