Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honesty..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SpaceCitySkunk, Dec 7, 2011.

1. I love smoking weed. I like Females. But honestly, i like Weed Smoking Females! Seriously, am i the only guy who finds women who smoke weed attractive? Alot of my people here in H-Town beg to differ. I Dont Know but, what do ya'll think about women who blaze? Shit Speaking of, Where are the women who blaze on this website?

2. I honestly thought this thread was gonna be some heart warming story about how you, or someone you know/encountered pulled the honest card and did the right thing in a situation where dishonesty would have led to great personal financial benefit...

And then i opened it...

...yeah, chicks who smoke weed are cool.

3. LOL..Nope...JUST WEED AND WOMEN!

4. To be honest I thought it would be a rant about how people lack honesty when dealing with weed

A tribute to stoner chicks is definitely better :hello:

5. I've never dated a girl who smokes in my entire smoking career. Ive dated girls who have smoked with me, but ganja isnt a big part of their life like it is to me. Alot of my homies have girlfriends who smoke with them. Some are cool, some just sound/look like guys when they smoke and use smoking terms(pack a bowl, take a dab, lets blaze, etc).

But no sir you are not alone, i love me some mary smokin', mary's.(;

6. stoner girls > girls who drink

7. :rolleyes:

That too... I guess im an optimist...

8. I like women who cook...Honestly.:cool:

9. a stoner chick should def know how to cook unless shes eats alott of fast food in which case shes probably outta shape. no offense to the big girls keep on truckin ladies.

10. Yeah..Me Too! But I am going to school to be a Chef so that's not an issue!

11. Blasphemy! Women are for cooking.:cool:

12. They are quite tastey in a lemon garlic sauce...

13. I don't care if they get high or not, as long as they aren't a dude.