Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honesty the best policy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4kush20, Jun 18, 2011.

1. So in a couple months I'm moving back to Connecticut where marijuana has been decriminalized and my question is should I lie if I weed on me?

Let's say if im being asked do I have anything Illegal on me should I just say yes since it's just an infraction and give it up then be on my way?

2. My question about this is, what if I lie and they find it. What happens then?

Edit: I live in CT too.

3. I've heard it can be an obstruction of justice charge on here.. But I've never heard of anybody actually getting one

4. You'll cross this problem when the time comes, man. :smoke:

5. That's what I want to know too, there probably going to find it ecspecially if they bring out the dogs.

6. Everyone lies about being in possession. Just lie until you get caught. If you can make yourself believe it for a few minutes, you can convince the cop.

7. just say no

8. Deny Deny Deny!

9. Just say no. If he finds it on you just say you forgot about it I guess. The penalty is the same either way, regardless if you tell him or not.