Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honesty has failed me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by okeytokey, Mar 4, 2011.

1. My mom recently found my grinder in my room and asked me about it and instead of lying to her face i told her the truth, i said i smoked and showed her my stash and pieces. at first my parents seemed to be glad i was honest, but now they are asking for my stash and pieces, even when i don't do it they search my room while i am out, so they have found my bong and they took the majority of my stash. plus they don't trust me with cash anymore so i can't acquire and more mary jane. so i am left with like .5g and a small pipe, with now cash, papers or grinder. IDK what to do oh yeh no job, because they don't trust me with that either. even though i am an honors student and i came clean :p. for now trying to make cash on Make Money Online With Paid Surveys | Free Cash at CashCrate! but it is slow and painful. so help me with advice or refferals through cashcrate oh btw i am not trollin i am just sad and poor.

2. Clearly someone is not 18

3. sell shit you dont use, buy as much tree as you can, slang, and repeat.
    or get a job, it doesn't matter if they dont trust you with it, since your 18 your allowed to make your own choices

4. Lol. Yeah, my parents did not take it well at first either. Just give them time?

5. #5 okeytokey, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    I am 18 and i am in the latter portion of my senior year, but they never let me get a job or a car even when they didnt know, my mother is a little overprotective. Hopefully they will loosen up, but i dont wanna sells hit cause they would just assume it was so i could buy weed, they assume that is where all my money goes to now...

6. This sums up the thread and it should be locked.

7. well your 18 so it doesnt matter, right?
    i remember when i turned 15...

8. Your parents didn't let you get a job?

And now you can't smoke weed?

What the fuck are you supposed to do with your time???

9. No adverting, so reported. And what do you mean they won't let you get a job? What parent doesn't want their 18 year old to not have a job? How are they forcing you to not get one? Keeping you locked up like harry potter?I smell major bullshit.

10. well, if you're 18, you have a right to get a job and deal with your own money.

Were they giving you money before this situation?

11. Since all of you adults do not believe that i am 18 let me give you a little insight into my life. I have never had a proper job, over the summer i work at a boat rental place at a nearby lake, but that job is shit pay and is under the table. Anyway i had an older brother who died so my mom is very protective, and to add to that my father works for the government and therefore if i get fucked by the cops he could lose his job, atleast that is what my parents are claiming. Yet they are not against weed they just don't want me doing it, i dont get it either. My mom says it is okay one second but then wont trust me with 10 dollars to go to BK. Plus she says my main focus right now should be school, even though i got accepted to BU for bio medical engineering. Yet i am treated like a 8 year old.:confused:

*p.s. i was unaware of the advertising thing i didnt mean to "advertise" just lookin for bud money

12. #13 tonster0161, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    this is what i was thinking, when i was 17 my mom was telling me if i dont HAVE a job by the time im 18 its time to GTFO or join the military.

edit:tell your mom you need money for cloths,food,etc and if they dont trust you with there money for these things then you will make your own.

13. Well, it's time you just go out and apply for a job, dude.

Trying to get money off of websites like that isn't going to be enough for you.

I mean, gas, herb, and all the things you want. You need money for that! :p

14. At least it is honest spam.

15. this is pathetic

16. Sign up to be a ChaCha answer guide! I tried once, but I took the test blazed not realizing that you can only take it once. So, just as a suggestion, don't take the test blazed, cause you end up with a really sad e-mail. But I've heard that people make decent money doing it (at least decent compared to other wastes of time on the internet). And when they ask you the address of a steak house, don't just respond, "mmmmmm.....steak sounds so yummy right now" because I'm pretty sure thats half the reason I failed.

17. I know I do but is it really worth the shitstorm that i would receive from my mother... I don't think so...right now it looks like i may have to say good bye for a little while cause god only knows how hard college is gonna beat my ass if i try to do it while i am high haha. I guess i get a new hobby, like model trains, or masturbating.

18. When honesty doesnt work PUNCH THE BITCH IN THE FACE AND ANYONE WHO OPPOSES MARIJUANA