Honest question for vape owners

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kronman907, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Joint papers 32 pack= $1.25

Good vaporizer = several hundred bucks.

Is the Heath benefits from use a
    Vape worth the cost?
    I've used a vaporizer a few times with friends but I've never used one long term or as the solo method of weed smoking.

I can roll up joints all day on the cheap, but I've always wondered if spending the money is worth not putting so much smoke in my lungs

2. #2 steeeeeeeeez xx, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
    I think it's worth it.

I have a Vape and really enjoy it. I feel less "smoggy" when using the vape compared to a bong or joint. Coughing is also reduced dramatically which is also a plus.

But that doesn't mean the occasional joint or bong sesh needs to go out the window, right? :smoking:

3. Vape > Glass > Joints

I would always rather pay for quality.

4. vapes get you more bang for your money. i get higher off vapes for cheap.
    .1 grams and i call it a night.

5. I prefer the high I get from smoking. I used a vape probably 95% of the time for my first two years smoking. I still use vapes a lot(I have 3) but there's something about smoke in general that is great and satisfying.

Also, people who will only use vaporizers/refuse to smoke are usually anti-social freaks!

6. Vapes are NOT what people make them seem, they are cool and all, but its just healthier and you save a ton of bud in the long run.
    I personally feel the same high, some people say its a different high

7. If someone was holding a gun to your head and going to shoot you, how much would you pay them to walk away? That's how much a vaporizer is worth. It's you're life man. The health benefits are for sure worth it. You could just get a vapor gene for $60. Took me a couple days to get used to but I really like it now. Plus it's much more stealth because it hardly smells to smoke.

8. #8 crayzed, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
    Yes, vaporizers are worth the money. A vaporizer is better for your body and it also conserves your tree. A bowl packed in a bubbler thats good for two or three hits can last for 10+ hits of thick vapor. The money spent on the vaporizer will gradually turn out to be a good investment because you will save money by using less every time you get medicated. A good portable vaporizer is the mflb. its smaller than a pipe and i find it great to use anywhere. it retails for $120 online and its very highly regarded on this forum. you should definitely check it out.

9. You can make back the money you spend on a vaporizor really fast by selling your already vaped weed.

10. You use much less weed, get a clearer arguably better high, and get to save your vaped bud in a jar to cook with. It's stealthy, and the health benefits are worth it. It's a win win win win win situation.

11. Ever since I was a young apprentice smoker I always wanted a way to get a nice buzz off the tiniest amount of plant. I found that with my vape. I can blow up a nice TASTY bag with an amount that would pack a little "one hitter". Combusting with a glass piece, or metal pipe doesn't taste as good after you get used to a quality vape.

12. Before I vaped, a gram would last me 2 days. Nowadays with my MFLB I can make it last honestly 2 weeks.

It's not the method of smoking your saving on, it's the weed!!

PS. I used to be skeptical of the vape high but now that I have felt it, it is just as enjoyable.

13. Kk cool thanks guys. I think im gonna get one now.

Any brands I should stay away from?

I'm gonna go spend like 300 bucks on a nice vape and I don't wanna get a shitty one haha

14. If you want thick clouds of vapor and you said your willing to drop 300 go get a Silver surfer

15. Hey guys, new to GC here and this looks like a good place to have a first post. I really think it all boils down to personal preference like Jlib said... About 2 years ago i had my volcano and thats about all i would hit and loved it and was prolly their biggest supporter.. after taking 2 years off from the vape though and i recently just bought the Vapir N02 and its like a i don't even get high from it...yes you can get baked off a small amount like .1 and i used to save so much buds but now im used to .5 bong bowls and it just does so little i havent hit it since i got my new Toro... only plus no1 can argue against that someone mentioned is that you can save ur vape bud and either cook it up or try to make so hash!!

16. do you already have a glass bong? I use my da buddha vape daily with my 1.5'. An eighth lasts me two weeks if i only smoke this way and i don't cough up shit anymore.

the high is mind blowing with headies. the weed tastes great and you can get huge rips through the bong.
    here's the website for some info:

Da Buddha Vaporizer

17. Only vapes that really do the job are: SSV, Da Buddha, and the Volcano. Do not waste your time with others, because they dont even compare. Trust me. Id go with the ssv just because of the style, but these 3 i stated are a very healthy way of getting high, plus the fact that you get fucking really high lol.

18. ive had my volcano for over a year and a half and i love it! my only complaint is that i didnt get one sooner lol. yeah its $540 but i have friends at vapeworld so i got a nice discount. With vapes you honestly get what you pay for. I would highly recommend the volcano but since you dont want to spend over 300 i would get a silver surfer. thats going to be the next vape i buy.