United States presidential election 2016 Honest opinion of Donald Trump and the vision he has for the future.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jOintOg, Feb 27, 2017.

1. What's your opinion on Trump, and the direction he's going . Whether you like him or not share what you think about he's doing.

As a Trump supporter, I'm not really shocked by any of the things he's doing, since all his views have been pretty constant since the start of his campaign. He made his message pretty clear, and is acting on most of the things he said, except his view on marijuana. He's always been an advocate for state rights, until his campaign announced otherwise; why should transgender bathrooms be up to the states, and weed shouldn't?

2. It's exactly how I figured it would transpire to this point. I knew there'd be leaks (always are in a new administration), and I knew that either he'd lose a confirmation battle, or somebody would resign really quickly. However, I figured the resigning cabinet member would resign because he's pissed at Trump, rather than the way it turned out. I knew that DJ Trump's team wouldn't know how to control communications and would double down by ousting the press. I knew that white nationalists (American far right extremists) like Bannon would get close to DJ Trump.

I knew that DJ Trump and his surrogates believe that government should be run as a business. And I figured they'd run the federal government as Enron and Worldcom was run--because those were headed by people who are run-gov-as-business acolytes.

Businesses are out to profit, so we're going to see what a gov out to profit looks like. Guess who's going to profit in the gov? That's not hard to guess.

3. President Trump from what I've seen thus far is doing everything he campaigned on . The only thing thus far that I disagree with is on cannabis . And even that we may be jumping the gun. He still may let that up to the states. The person above me said that it's far right to be a nationalist. I can't see how putting your country first as being far right. I have friends who are Dems that doesn't disagree with Trump on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I think Trump is what this country needs, and what it deserves. He's like Mr. Smith goes to Washington, but also a huge asshole. Listening to Obama/Bush/Clinton lie through generalities and platitudes made me sick, it is refreshing to see someone speak candidly and honestly about their agenda.

I disagree with his fear of Islam and immigrants, but that theme may have been necessary to get him elected despite all attempts of the establishment.

Gorsuch was a great pick, hopefully he gets to put in another originalist.

The political class will suffer a serious blow if Trump stays in office for 4-8 years, and the people will be better for it.

Because how you treat transgender people could fall under discrimination/equal protection laws of the Federal government, as well as Federal dept of education Title IX. I think it should be left up to the states on how to verify and treat transgenderism because it's not as simple as male/female, but I get where the SJW are coming from on this non-issue.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The guys a fuking loonatic,love reading his twitter feeds though, arguing with 7 year old children seems like a big priority of his,hold on to your hats for world war 3.
    Booom:judgekneel:

• Like Like x 6
  6. the cheeto dusted fuehrer and his billionaire staff appointments do seem to have a plan...
    [​IMG]

...those that support this new reich coup of the USA are showing that they have a moral and ethical deficit disorder for sure, or they just suffer from a well known populism side effect...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I'm not a SJW. I've voted for Trump, the only reason that I'm disappointed in him, is that his stance on cannabis has changed. And marijuana legalization is an issue, regardless how minor it is. In some parts of this country it's legal for some reasons and illegal for others, in other parts it's illegal all together. It's an issue because Trump needs to (if he didn't already) decide how he's going to approach the use of marijuana.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have we heard anything other than Spicer's recent comments? I'm not too worried.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Funny that people hate what Trump is doing yet complain about him being in twitter.

Quite frankly if all the presidents used twitter as much as Trump perhaps they wouldnt have fucked up country as much as they did.

I say take all the vacations you can, twitter all day, hell pull a Teddy and go on some safaris, take long naps, soak in a tub IDC.

10. I am going to use a democratic method about President Trump. Now that we elected our new leader the goodies just keep coming. The new tax laws will be the goodies that will save me a pile of cash on my personal and corporate tax's. And hopefully some how my health care will improve because I have gone from the best to the worst that is available in just three short years.

Hopefully we find out about these two american benefits over the next month. And I hope and believe the pot deal will fade away after people quit pressuring the administration to talk about it. imo

• Like Like x 1
  11. Would you mind clarifying what you mean exactly regarding, "if all the presidents used twitter as much as Trump perhaps they wouldn't have fucked up country as much as they did."

I'm flummoxed as to how ranting on twitter about celebrities, the MSM, and anyone that has an opinion about him that isn't ass kissing would in any way benefit this country. Not to mention his penchant for stretching the truth over and over.

Also the reason anyone is being hard on him about his numerous golf trips is because HE used to bitch about Obama's golf trips. Remember saying Obama golfed more than Tiger Woods?

Perhaps you should try to remember what he's getting is exactly what he gave. The birtherism, the criticism of Romney for not releasing his tax returns, the demanding that the electoral college be abolished, his calls to march on Washington in 2012 when Obama won his second term, etc. The only difference is now apparently it's all unfair and unwarranted when it's directed at him. He's the hypocrite in chief.

If he's not able to do his job without accepting the same amount of criticism the last president had for 8 straight years, maybe he's not fit to be POTUS. The criticism comes with the territory. He's just the first president to whinge about it so publicly.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Well in my opinion the future don't look so bright. Trump's too busy being Jerry Springer. And at the same time his cabinet is a big cluster fuck. It is one big circle jerk at the White House. I know Donald Trump loves polls but he has the lowest approval rating than any president in history at this time of his presidency. But the retard only likes the polls when they say good things about him. He's just a fuck up. He says one thing his spokesman says the opposite. What the hell are they doing? It don't matter what do you have to lose.
    Well what do you have to lose? Here's a little list of some of the ways I could describe Donald Trump
    Pimp
    Scammer
    Cheat
    Lie
    Womanizer
    Egomaniac
    Prostitute
    Scumbag
    Backstabber
    Cock sucker.
    Pinko commie
    Treasonous
    Impeachable
    Benedict Arnold
    Gossiper
    Mother fucker
    The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Why in your right mind would you have voted for him in the 1st place.
    Some of the things he said on his campaign trail were ridicolous.if a civilan was to say half the crap theyd be locked up for attemted rape...i suppose he might be the better of 2 evils!!!.
    old crab face clinton is just as bad"I aint no tammy wynette standing by my man" when thats exactly what she was doing,i dont know how these politicans have the face to come out with all the constant bullshit,i wouldnt have voted same as brexit i never voted as either side were just scaremongering us and you didnt know what to do as you just cant believe a word any of them say.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well this part we actually don't know about. It's easy to say he's a thin skinned baby. That is factual and able to be proven every single day. But the effect of his proposed policy remains to be seen. I'd rather hope for the best, though I have my doubts. Especially his plans to impose further tariffs on other nation's imports. It's only logical to assume that any tariff imposed will be met in kind. And it's Econ 101 that the consumer will bear the brunt of any, "tax," on goods.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Well I agree with you on that. Hillary Clinton wasn't up to the job. That's the only reason how this idiot got elected. Now your member when he used to talk about Hillary and Libya? Now the father of the seal that got killed in Yemen is pretty pissed off and refused to meet with President Trump. It looks like Trump found himself in the same spot Hillary Clinton was in in Libya. But I'm not hearing no screams from the rooftops yelling of how he got Americans killed. Well Donald Trump got Americans killed wounded and killed an eight year old American citizen. In fact dozens of citizens were killed during that raid. Then the jerk says it was a complete success. No that's not true .when you're lost the chief petty officer I believe six other soldiers were wounded lost the 40 million dollar osprey and kill the Dozen civilians that's not what I call a success.SAD.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Oh I can't vote Daisy I live part-time in Puerto Rico and part-time in Florida. But if I could have voted I wouldn't have voted it all I just would have stayed home and the results wood have been the same anyway

• Like Like x 1
  17. He twists some stupud things like,hes always fuking banging on about how big his turnouts are for his rallys i mean really who cares!! he should have more important things to do.
    I really hope he does some good but i just cant see it,he seems to put way too much time into the wrong things!like twitter.
    tbh i feel a bit sorry for the legit mexicans who paid there tax and then got lifted outside the tax office and deported the same day.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Why couldn't you vote? People vote in both those places. Are you not a citizen ?

Although the Republican Party and Democratic Party chapters in Puerto Rico have selected voting delegates to the national nominating conventions participating on U.S. Presidential Primaries or Caucuses, U.S. citizens not residing in one of the 50 States or in the District of Columbia may not vote in Federal elections.

• Like Like x 1
  19. When he was campaigning, I remember a guy that protested during his speech. And Trump pointed him out and said " It's 55 degrees below zero outside. Take his coat and then throw him out in the cold" or something along those lines. So what he told me is, you kiss my ass or fuck you, your fired. And this homie don't play that game. I am not a supporter.

• Like Like x 2
  20. No because I spend more than 6 months in Puerto Rico so that would be my domicile. American to the Core. I'm made in America.