Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homophobic Friend?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Mar 21, 2013.

1. He's not really a friend, but I couldn't think of another title. Any ways, I made a thread a couple months ago about a friend (let's call him Alex) who told me that gay people can't smoke weed (wtf)... No biggie though, I just don't really talk with Alex any more.

However, Alex got a bunch of his dick head friends to text me and make fun of me. Whatever though, I got bullied really bad in high school and worse shit happened to me back then so I just disregarded it. But here's the most worst thing he did: he told my dealer (who we both buy from) that I want to hook up with him and have sex with him. What the actual fuck. Now, my dealer acts all awkward around me. Me and my dealer used to be tight and he knew I was gay, but ever since Alex told him I want to bang him, pick ups are awkward and he never wants to chill. What do I do? I feel like I'm back in high school again! This is stupid. I thought I was done with this type of shit when I graduated! Now, I basically lost my dealer as a friend and I have a bunch of dick head people texting and calling me and telling me I'm a "faggot" and "queer" and immature shit like that. Help guys, what do I do? I'm not sad, but I'm just angry and annoyed. :(:(:(

2. Lol he told ur dealer u want to bang him

3. That's some bullshit. I know what you mean by feeling like you're in high school. People don't give it up. Just don't associate yourself with them and you're all good.

4. @lFourTwenty : Immature, right?

And yeah, I know. Should I change my number so I don't have to deal with the text messages and calls or just try to ignore it?

5. honestly, i would hit up your dealer and tell him straight up that you didn't say any of that shit that your ex-friend is a little bitch. i'm sure he wouldn't care, he is just getting business from someone ya know?

6. #6 Jazzyj, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    I'm really sorry to hear that man. I thought shit like that stopped after high school, but some people never grow up. Some services allow you to block specific numbers...you can look into that?

7. Document all of it, save every bit of evidence (date and time it too if it isnt already) and then report it to the police, next sue all involved in civil court for harassment. As for your dealer, just send him a text explaining the entire situation. I am sure if he was cool with you before he will understand.

8. ^^^This^^^

9. This.

10. Yeah man just tell your dealer straight up. I'm sure he won't even mind. As for Alex, just ignore him. If you seem intimidated then he will just keep on doing it but if you ignore him he'll eventually just stop. Don't act offended or else you're just giving him the satisfaction he wants. By the way, if it makes you feel any better, if I was your dealer I'd still be cool with you regardless of what Alex said in the first place.

11. I guess that could work. I'm mainly concerned about our friendship though. I don't want him to feel worried or creeped out around me. I guess that's just something that'll have to work itself out though. I hate people sometimes.

12. Fuck that ngga's bitch that'll shut him up

13. Lol did u even read what he said? call ur dealer and tell him u just found out that Alex was talking shit about u and the shit he told him aint true. Even then though, I know how people are and he probably won't wanna chill with u because he won't want people thinkin he's being gay with u.

14. This.

15. If they txt u u should just send them random dick pics off the Internet or prank em some how, I'd only be pissed that they'd be txting me lol or jus send a txt back saying who cares? lol say there the "queer" ones for having dick pics on their phones even though u sent em lol if I were u OP I wouldn't care at all, I'd explain it to ur dealer so bed be "tight" with u again cuz u said he already knows ur gay so it's no big deal if u tell him that someone is just tryna start trouble with u especially for that reason, and he went to ur highsschool n then your dealer will stop supplying him lol sucks for him then that's what he gets fr bein homophobic lol people these days man, so stupid lol ,good luck Op

16. Also give their numbers to people n just get your friends to spam them with stupid stuff like they do to u, if I were you I'd have fun with it lol get ur friends to call them "queers" /people r so stupid these days,theyl start fights over anything even a txt saying hi lol

17. I don't think I'd be able to get hard HAHAH but I wish! That would show him.

18. He's not your friend. He's a loser who has some issues he needs to deal with and you don't need to be involved in because it seems your lifestyles aren't on the same level at the moment.

Clear things up with the dealer, tell this guy to suck your dick and then get off of it. Homophobia has no place in the world.

19. never could get to grips with those things.[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Try not telling people, like the "Alex" kid you're talking about. Just keep it to yourself it's not really anyones business but yours anyway. No offense but being real open about it doesn't sound like it's doing anything but causing problems.