Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hometown weed vs weed in current location

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm a college student and I go to a school that's out of state. The weed in my hometown (the place I've lived my whole life) is BOMB, so I was initially a little worried about how the weed would be at school (this was a few years ago, as I am now a Senior). Low and behold, the weed at my school was also FIRE :D

So I was just wondering what you guys prefer: the weed you got in your hometown (or place where you were living when you first toked) OR the weed in your current location. :smoke:

2. I prefer weed in general.

3. I miss that motherfucking dank from Hawaii! Huron county ain't got shit on it :(

4. I wish I lived in Cali or Colorado.

My dank is pretty solid but way over priced and no "official" strain names.

5. Definitely better where I am now because all the smoke in the town I grew up in was brown frown:( Luckily Michigan now has mmj so I have dank coming out of my asshole:D

6. My weed and the entire weed scene at school... prices, dealers, spots, fellow stoners. Everything is better at school.

Fuck Staten Island lol. I can't find a straight source for the life of me.