Homeopathy, has anyone ever tried it?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by jmick, Apr 3, 2020.

1. My wife has studied homeopathy for years...we've used it for numerous issues, some it worked on, others no...
    Anyone else ever use it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. My sister does it. Once when I was hanging with her at her place I felt a sore throat coming on. I just knew it was going to turn into a cold. I mentioned it to her and she started asking me what seemed like a bunch of irrelevant questions. After about 5 minutes of investigation she went a got me some tablets. If I remember correctly she repeated this a bunch of times over the course of some time. The sore throat cleared up and the cold never happened.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yup, when you do sort it all out and find the right remedy the results are hard to believe.
    My last issue was a sore ankle, it felt like I had turned it, although I didn't remember having hurt it.
    Turns out after the questioning my wife gave me and her comparing my answers to her Materica Medica.she said it sounded like gout...
    After hobbling around for a week I took the remedy and within a half hour the pain was relieved...
    I'm not promoting this treatment or trying to BS anyone, just what my experience was.