Homemade Water/Ice Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tylershane19, Jul 15, 2017.

1. This is a bong me and my girlfriend made out of two of the new "Monster Energy Hydro" bottles. The middle is sort of a makeshift honeycomb perc, and the top bottle is for ice while the bottom is for water.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We used the downstem and bowl from a broken plastic bong.

We'll probably end up putting a base on it as well, because it doesn't stand on its own unless there's water in it.

2. Some screenshots from a video of it being used...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Looks dope, cool invention. Be careful though that your cans aren't plastic and none of the plastic tape you used to connect them is in contact with the smoke path. If it is, you've been breathing in tape fumes every time you take a hut

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's well made have to say. Putting a base on it would be so dope, but obviously with most home-made bongs there are in-healthy things you want to watch out for. The bowl piece will get hot if you use it over and over again, which will heat up the plastic, which could help the plastic thus inhaling fumes. However, if you let the bowl piece cool down just wait a few minutes when it gets too hot, you'll be fine. Have fun and nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum