Homemade Volcano, need advice.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Skavato, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Hello everyone. I wanted to ask you guys your opinion on something I'm working on.

So, I've been using a lightbulb vaporizer for about a month now and I actually like it pretty well, I tried my best to make it as good as possible. It saves me herb, I get pretty high, and my roommates don't care about me using it because of the lack of smell. It's pretty nice.

Now, the only problem with it is that it takes me around 20 minutes to fully vape all of it, so I get a buzz for a long time but I don't get as high as i'd like. So, I had an idea of modifying it to reduce the time I have to spend.

So, here's where I wanna know what you guys think: If I were to add a large plastic bag that I would seal to the mouth piece(a cap with an e-cig tank glued to it which I can remove and put back on) and made sure that it was entirely airtight, would I basically have a homemade volcano vape? I don't really see why it wouldn't work... I would heat it up like usual by lighting the bottom of the lightbulb, but instead of taking a hit every couple of minutes, all of the vapor would go to the large bag i'm using and I could simply remove the mouth piece & bag from the bulb and inhale a lot of it really fast.

What do you guys think? Does this sound like a decent idea? I don't want to spend money on a real vape, and smoking doesn't get me as high. Any advice or opinion you have would be very helpful.

Dude I hate to say it but that sounds like a recipe for disaster...and I'm all into making homemade devices and such.  I'd say theoretically it would work, and would get you higher than your current method, but lightbulb vapes are not good for you at all, a shit ton of toxic shit goes into your body, it might be worse than just smoking a j.

I'd recommend getting a vapor genie for the cheapest way to vape, a new one is only $30-35 (you use it with a lighter, but it vapes herbs).  Plus, you will save a ton of weed vaping so you will regain the money quite quickly.  The MFLB is a great vape as well, and it can be got new on ebay for around $60.

Dude save your body and buy a real vape!  It'll offset the cost as well cuz itll be significantly more efficient than a lightbulb anyways.
    Also lol I used a lightbulb vape once and my friends mom kicked me out of the house because she thought it was crack.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Buy a real volcano vape STOP SMOKING THROUGH LIGHT BULBS

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. You're should not use lightbulbs to vape.