Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dannyownz, Feb 14, 2011.

1. hi, im in the process of making a homemade vape just to try it out, never vaped before haha real excited...but i found a dope ass glass bottle with a plastic cap and i had cleaned it with water and used rubbing alcohol to evaporate the water...poured it inside and dumped it out and its pretty dry inside except for a little bit of rubbing alcohol evaporating still...would it be harmful to smoke out of it with rubbing alcohol still in there even if its a little? just from the fumes?

also should i replace the plastic cap with a cork? carb near the bottom big enough to allow it to double as a homemade bong? any suggestions or advice? ive seen alot of threads been creepin on this forum for a while haha just registered today....