Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Backslash, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Materials:
    Papermate pencil sleeve
    Glass Flower Vase
    My PC Case skid foot

The case foot fits snug around the top of the glass which gives an airtight seal. Very odd that it fit perfectly lol?

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think of it. About 2 pinches of ground up weed gets me good for about 3 hours. Which I think is pretty good, from my little experience.

2. damn thats the most incredible thing. i gotta try that.

3. So you just hold the flame to the glass? That's pretty awesome my friend.

4. Better than a lightbulb haha. Perfume bottle may be good to after cleaned.

5. Yes, a quick trip to walmart and a purchase of a flower vase.

I hold it horizontal and heat the side, it's less thick of glass there.

Yea maybe :smoke:

6. Does it take awhile to heat up?

7. Yea it takes maybe 3 minutes, but I am going to make a stand for it so I can load it up and let is rest above the candle from now on, holding it is a pain in my arse.

8. Thats a good idea, I definitely need to make this over the weekend.

9. Yea it's easy :)

For some reason, the parts I used happen to work perfectly together lol.

10. such a good idea. i bet if you put some plastic tubing on instead of the pencil sleeve it would be easier to pass around the circle