Homemade Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Needausername, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Instead of just buying one, Im wanting to make my own. I work at Home Depot and get a discount, so I figured it would be cheaper just to get the stuff there. Anyone got any suggestions?

2. There's a reason good quality vapes cost a couple hundred dollars...a lot of time and money go into developing those products, and the chances of a random Home Depot employee being able to recreate one is pretty slim. For the amount of time you'd have to invest researching and building the thing, it'd be way easier to just buy one.

3. Problem is with me being a random home depot employee I don't have the money to spend a couple hundred on a vape lol.

4. So then you'd rather spend $1000 building an okay vape than buying a $150 vape that won't let you down? :confused:

Just save up your dime and dub bags and save up for a Solo or a Da Buddha, much better than trying to recreate one. :wave:

5. Well then, if you're insisting on vaping, I'd try something like the vapor genie. You can get them for $40 or so. You still have to use a flame to heat the bud, but the flame doesn't touch the actual plant matter, so you still get vapor. You're not going to be able to make one.

6. Thanks for the suggestions guys, I will look into those. Seems like I hot a sore spot here lol getting hostile replies.

7. I'm not trying to be hostile, I just post replies to make people think. :wave:

8. Cool deal man, whats the best vape for around $150? And whats the case on the Vapocane that you add to your bong?

9. Didn't know it was possible lol

10. I just got a Walnut MFLB with 2 batteries, stem, 3 stash cases, 1 grinder, pouch to put it all in and overnight shipping for $149.99

Love it.

11. I'd say the Solo on puffitup (dot) com, you can get a whole deal on a Solo for $160.

Either that or look for a reputable company on eBay that's selling the DBV. I love mine and I got mine for that price. :D

Vapocane? It's just a big chunk of glass, I don't think it's worth it cuz you'd burn through lighters like a mad man haha.

12. I will do some research on those, been seeing a lot on the Atmos Raw, opinions?

13. Shouldn't be called a vaporizer, you have to mod it to actually get it to vape. Not worth the money, it's just a battery operated pipe. :p

14. if you are dead set on making one from something at home depot heres what you gotta do: get the cheapest incandescent light bulb, look at a tutorial on making a lightbulb vape, do that shit, smoke it and enjoy the sub-par vape quality. looking like a crack head is a fun bonnus of this piece

15. Ya I have a lightbulb vape. But I know a guy who actually made one to hit meth out of...

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. Look on you tube

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #19 thccc, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013

It is home made, it made all vaporizers like jokes. Isn't it so true? 

I bet vaporizer makers all know about to efficiently vaporize, all you need is a little right temperature hot air supply from a flame exhaust or other heating device, such as heating element, heat gun, hair blower etc.

But how you make any $ from a lighter? They want to make $ off smokers, so they make stupid big device that can supply hot air for vaping to rip-off stupid smokers.  

You can lit a lighter to smoke, why can't you lit a lighter to vaporize? Vaporize needs lower temperature than smoke.

If you rather use a chain saw to cut your hair, cool, just don't tell others to do the same. And don't call me chackhead.

18. Potbrother. Get over it. You really dont need to be butt hurt for this long over vape companies laughing at your ideas. 

For the love of god go take a damn English class.