Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kriz, Feb 21, 2013.

1. I know there's quite a few people that make vaporizers out of light bulbs and such but I decided to make one out of this little glass jar. I used a drill to make the holes at the top. I haven't even used it yet lol. For the people that have used a homemade vaporizer do they work well and do they smell? Can you use it in the bathroom or a room without it smelling up the entire house? So what you guys think? Here's some pictures

Attached Files:

2. It'll be hard to heat the bud inside to a nice vape temperature just using a lighter, or candle. Back in the day I used a light bulb one, worked well with a candle, it left a slight smell, nothing big, if its blown out of the window and a slight fan is going, you should be fine, or the bathroom with the fan on blowing it straight into the fan.

3. Thick glass get your butane torch rolling on that fucker