Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

homemade vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caballero, Dec 6, 2010.

1. heres the deal: i have copious amounts of kief that i would like to vape in my homemade vaporizer, which is just a jar with a straw coming out of the top. it works through me holding a lighter to the bottom which in turn vaporizes any kief or bud i put inside.
    heres the problem: i am visiting my parents, so i will be sleeping in my old room which is pretty close to their room. my question is, will i be able to vape my kief with out alerting my parents as to what is going on? more specifically, will i stink up my room and whatnot? this kief is from high quality dank nugs, if that is of any importance. this vape is all i have, since i left all my pipes and shit back at my apartment because i didnt think i would need them.

so blades, what do you guys think about this?

2. if you vape properly they won't notice. If you combust, they might.

3. Blow it out a window if possible if it combusts, but otherwise you should be good.
    If you vape properly you will 100% not get caught.

4. thanks for the input, ill try it out here in a bit