Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

homemade vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buffaloclone, Nov 5, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

hmmmm???????

2. ........ Let me back up a few feet and try to take it all in.

3. Well, considering the mass produced versions of this type of configuration are generally SHIT, I have to say that while it looks like you could *in theory* replicate one quite nicely, you'd probably have the same poor effect, less efficient temperature control, and yeah...those things smoulder weed, they just do.
    I just reco'd this a second ago in another thread, it's a good vape, it's cheap, it's simple, and people that use bongs/waterpipes will adapt to the familiar feel without issues.
    V A P O R S T A R
    I'm not trying to attack your creativity or anything...just that yeah, every model like that I've ever tried has smouldered and burnt the weed.

4. So the robot holds blunts 4 u?

5. Hahaha. . . Ehhh what? Could just be that i my eyes feel like milk but i have no idea what the hell u just drew.

6. #6 mast3rmind, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    Seems pretty scientific: "This is a thermometer hot temps and shit bro!"

Right on dude this looks like something every stoner would buy if it is a vaporizer and a toaster in one. You could enjoy vape hits and toaster strudel simultaneously. I'm guessing this is just a blue-print? Do you have a proto-type yet?

I bought a shitty vape off GC and it broke the same day so I dunno if budget vapes are all that great but i'd hit it.

Attached Files:

7. What's the blue thing surrounding the bud area? glass? That would probably diffuse the heat quickly (not sure if correct terminology there but it sounds badass). I would, now this is just me talkin here, I would apply the heat a little more directly to the bud. Not so it combusts but it would work sorta similar to a lightbulb vape, which I made and actually despite what people say works pretty dam well

8. Not to be rude or anything but I personally would feel like such a crack head trying to make a light bulb into a vape. Good to hear that it works! :hello:

9. It's a feeling worse than crack head..but then I got high. haha

I stopped using it though, waiting for a good smoking session when I'm home fromcollege