Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itokeup1234, Nov 20, 2008.

1. hey gc,

i am looking to make a vaporizer that is NOT a lightbulb vaporizer. is there any other way i could make one? what could i use? someone help me. thanks!

2. With all of the fantastic vaporizers on the market these days, why make your own? Can you do it better than the commercial vaporizers?

About a decade ago my buddy made a vaporizer using a soldering gun element and a temperature regulator, and it was great for the time. Now though, I'd just pony up the dough for a good commercial one and call it a day.

3. He probably isn't 18 and so he can't buy a vape. So instead he wants to make one.

4. or he is 18 and just doesnt want to drop 100-500 on a vape

5. seriously

6. EXACTLY. im almost broke now and i am going to start applying for jobs around my area. now does anyone have any ideas? please?

7. I'd say find something thats glass and the glass is really thin, thats the reason lightbulbs work so great because the glass is so thin.