Homemade Vape Juice?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Viabal, Apr 18, 2018.

1. So i have about an eighth left that I want to make into vape juice, and I've made lots of batches of edibles all the time so I know how to decarb and that stuff too. My question was that can i use my vape juice boughten from a shop that is 70pg and 30vg. So I'm thinking of decarbing the eighth and barley submerging it with my vape juice and do a double boiler pot method for an hour, and then strain and repeat a couple times mabey. will this work?

2. 70vg 30pg*******

3. It will mostly be a waste.

Even with pure PG or VG, the oily matter which holds the goodness (THC) does not mix easily and stay suspended in those bases... without extra work!

With PEG or some other additive you can make some great canna vape juice but not from flower, the infusion would be iffy and hard to do well and the potency would be too low for it to be worth it in my opinion.

If you extraced that eighth into a gram or two of wax, it would still be a waste to decarb and add to the juice because it needs to blend and stay blended as well!

Sorry to poop on your toast but I tried long infusions heated infusions all sorts of ways with AVB and ground herb. All of it did lead me to using concentrates instead of flower. So much matter taken out of the equation.

But then you get into usability... The carts that are disposable are okay but don't do it for me, the RBA tanks are nice but the vertical coil designs LEAK your precious juice and it's terrible. Dripping atomizers work well and also I must mention heating slightly any unmixed canna vape juice (like what you'd get) makes it function perfectly okayish, but not something that always works consistently, especially for portability, stealth, the whole purpose.

Plus, for vaping you DON'T need to decarb anyways, that would only matter for ingestion methinks.

Cheers!

Maybe vape or smoke that eight. Get some wax if you are truely into making your own mix, True Terpines makes one non-PEG additive to sauce up wax, I have not tried it though.

When I need to I use this bottle of stuff called "Skorpian Jus" which is a mix of three PEG types. Works okay but plastic tasting once the juice gets used a bit.