HOMEMADE TENT / HOMEMADE GROW LIGHT

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by screwball squirel, Feb 10, 2014.

1. 4 AND A HALF WIDE...6 FT HIGH..2 FT DEEP...50 CFM EHAUST...AND A 4 " PASSIVE INTAKE...TENT CLOSED CREATES THE NEGATIVE PRESSURE..AND EXHAUSTL OFF CREATES POSITIVE..SMALL FAN BLOWS AIR IN INTAKE WHEN EXHAUST OFF..I GOTTA GET THE HEAT UP...I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS TENT ACTUALLY CALLS FOR  MONSTER LIGHT...BUT IM GOIN CFL FOR NOW..SEEDS GERMIN...BUT I GOT THE OLDER FLOWERIN IN THERE..UNTIL SEEDS GERM..I GOT NICE CFLS FOR THE VEG..IM TOO LOW ON TEMP IN FLOWER..66 DEGREES..SUCKS..BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS..IF I LOSE IT I LOSE IT..MORE CONCERNED WITH THE NEW AUTOFLOWERS...THE LIGHT ADJUSTS WITH TWO DIRT BIKE TIE DOWNS...IT WORKS..AND I MADE THE LIGHT OUTTA 6" HEAT DUCT AND A LIGHT FIXTURE I TOOK APART...HAHAHAHA..POOR MANS GROW FOR SURE..WHOLE SET UP COST ME 40 DOLLARS....FILM AND DUCT TAPE..GONNA MOUNT SOME SIDE LIGHTING IN THERE AND I NEED A HYGROMETER BADLY...HOPEFULLY THE WEAK FLOWER WILL STRENGTHEN UP THE NEXT FEW DAYS WITH THE BIGGER AREA...NO PHOTOS YET..

Attached Files:

2. Not too bad but way all caps? No need to them it turns people off from wanting to read it.

3. Nice like the reflector enjoy yr grow do it your way

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. people don't wanna read caps?...I write everything in caps..this is Grass City..not an accountants office...how do I get the temp up damn it...the two mogul based 65 watt cfls I had don't work..im mad..i had to order reducers for them to fit and they don't work..pisses me off..but on a lighter note all 3 seeds poppes...bubblelicous....white rhino and anesthesia...gonna have to toss the 6 week old flowers...ive got four other seedlings in some new roots soil and cococoir...all I need is to water them...and get the temp up..i might vent the tent into a small panda filmed corner for the flowers to finish..just a couple lamps in it..i don't care..i need to make these three plants growwwww!!!!!

5. Hey i know this post is old but i just built a little grow light setup myself. Do you remember what wattage they were? BF2B2E5A-9268-4AEE-A317-91F6C6F77A7B.jpeg 2DF7126F-8303-4CB6-942F-EE594E4B6390.jpeg