homemade steamroller

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by midnite toker x, Aug 20, 2009.

1. hey anybody have some ideas for me im making a home made steamroller

2. Bowl stuck into toilet paper roll.
    There you have it.

3. ok i guess i should correct myself here. what i meant is anyone have ideas for a more permanent one?

4. I did this many years ago. If you have a water bottle or a plastic cup take that out along with a lighter and a metal wrench head thingy (forgot the name, high). Now just light the side of the cup until you see it start to cave in a little, this is when you jam the metal socket into the cup making a perfect fit (cuz the plastic will just melt around it kinda). then take any cutting utensil and cut the mouthpeice in the bottom of the cup, obviously wont need the other side.

5. be creative. use what you have at your disposal. if you have the right drill bit than anything made of glass would be preferable. i dk man just use what's around you and let your imagination work

6. Glass is permanent. Though the paper towel roll should be able to give you quite a few tokes of service.

7. I've thought about this as well, I thought about using pvc pipe as the actual tube, but that'd probably be toxic, no?

8. A) Buy a pipe for under 20 bucks
    B) Use a soda can everytime
    C) Big bottle with foil
    D) Roll joints

9. ive made a pretty nice wooden steamroller. I think you should try that. Just message me if you got any questions

10. My steamroller cost me 13 bucks and its a face ripper. But as for a homeade its a pretty straightforward piece so long as you have your bowl and chamber.

11. :smoking:i made one a couple years ago using this clear tubing...i think it was Plexiglas...but anyways, using a glass chess piece i broke it in half and drilled a small hole through it..it took a while to drill but it worked with a normal bit. then i melted a hole in the Plexiglas and stuck the piece in... and there it is..

[​IMG]
    i used the pawns and broke the circle off the top.

[​IMG]
    this was similar to the tube i used.

it lasted me like 2 years.. until some asshole lost it.

hope this helps.

12. I just made one a couple minutes ago with an ashcatcher
    [​IMG]

13. I've always used a paper towel tube, foil, and some tape. Worked pretty well for me.