Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Stash jars

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IgnoranceIsBliss, Nov 11, 2011.

1. im going to list a bunch of homemade stuff and tell me what is this best to store it in....

-Snapple bottle (glass)
    -plastic bag
    -plastic water bottle
    -altoids tin

2. or you could go buy a cheap mason jar..

3. sorry i cant right now im up in bermuda and i cant find any head shops near me plus im with family and gotta keep it on the dl

4. Depends on the water bottle. Reusable nalgene bottles are really good at hiding the smell, but some others arent

5. would u reccomend a glass air tight snapple bottle?

6. the bottle would be a bitch if it has a small opening, you wouldn't be able to get the nugs outta there.

go with the tin.

7. leave it in the little plastic bag its in?

8. If its for less than 2 weeks, plastic bags should work. If its more, snapple bottle.

Snapple bottle woudl work but they're kind of big to carry and hide.

9. the snapple bottles have a fair sized opening from what I remember...put the weed in the bottom of the bag, twist it up, and stick it in there.

10. around how long will that keep it fresh?

11. You can buy mason jars at any grocery store.

12. A mason jar is available at any common supermarket? They aren't used exclusively for weed, my mom uses em for homeade jam. Yumm I love homeade peach and raspberry jam

13. not in bermuda ive looked

14. A simple dressing tupperware would suffice. It will dry faster in the altoids tin. Hell even an ibuprofen bottle.

15. ive got a asprin container what about dat?

16. [quote name='"RastaMan21"']ive got a asprin container what about dat?[/quote]

Absolutely, just give it a good wipeout and you're ready to stash.

17. Dude go back and read alll your posts. lol man, are you being fucking serious? Yeah a container whether it's ibuprofen, tylenol, OR aspirin...or any air tight container will work. Baby food jar, pharmacy bottle, or anything that comes in an air tight jar (which is a lot of things at the grocery store).

18. none of that shit mason jars are 2 bucks at walmart

19. There's no walmart in bermuda

20. dont mean theres not mason jars look somewhere else