Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade stash jar - Must See

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StankyDanky, Sep 10, 2013.

1. So I made this stash jar about two weeks ago and it was so easy haha. Also little to know smell is leaked. The can itself smells a bit but it's mixed with the smell of the axe so it isn't too suspicious! No smell throughout the room out anything tho.

1378845844046.jpg

So I made this in about 10 or 15 minutes and here is how...

I first took an empty axe can and popped off the plastic top. Then I used a flat head screwdriver to pry off the metal piece on top (I don't have a pic of the metal piece but if you rip the top of you'll see). Taking the metal piece off takes a bit and send impossible at first but gets much easier.

Well when I popped the metal piece off it fell into the can so I put a few dryer sheets on the bottom and then a cotton pad on top of that so the bottom was flat.

1378845556535.jpg

Then I double bagged an eighth and topped it off with another cotton pad. Then put the cap back on tight and done!

1378845912733.jpg
    1378845931448.jpg

In order to avoid suspicion I keep all of my empty axe bottles "on display". So I just put the stash next the others and nobody has a clue! Also, putting them in shoes work well because they can't be seen!

What do you think?

Oh and heard a bud pic, it's mids that's all I need I don't smoke too much :p
    1378845808130.jpg

Attached Files:

2. That bud looks better than mids imo

3. They look great they're just small lol. Most people would say it sucks but it gets me pretty high haha