Homemade sneak a toke

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by TekoTim, Jan 14, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389677018.679338.jpg I will probably ditch this one and make a new one ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389677055.951218.jpg And then my Chapstick one hitter I made because I almost always have Chapstick on me ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389677107.612747.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389677122.168205.jpg Green dreams motherfucker

2. Diggin the chapstick, very clever

3. Awkward pic of your leg. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nice stealth pieces, question is, does the smell snitch on them? My bro had a zippo style stealth piece but you could tell where it was in the room by smell alone.Sent from my cloud of smoke:)

5. Sorry bout the leg pic haha. And honestly I don't know I haven't had any bud to even test them out Green dreams motherfucker

6. I think we all know that feeling, cool new toys but no way to play with it. Here's hoping you get to enjoy your new pieces soon, cheers!Sent from my cloud of smoke:)

7. How'd you make the Chapstick one?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Hollowed out the tube popped off the twist crank thing and made a hole there in the end to put the socket in Green dreams motherfucker