Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Smoking Device

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wallaceaustin13, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Ok so i have never smoked weed before but i really really want to and i can't buy any pipes, bongs, etc. i want a safe and efficient way to smoke, any ideas?

2. search the forum. there is an entire homemade section/thread about this topic.
    pretty pointless to even post this.

3. Don't smoke kid

4. apple. just make sure you get all the seed's out

5. find a sockey in "your" garage, then look up that shit on YT

6. Look up gravity bong on YouTube. You don't want a homemade piece to be your everyday smoking device though.

7. buy some rolling papers, blunt wraps. tissue paper works. its not that difficult to make a gravity bong.

8. Make an apple pipe, or just look up some other long-term smoking devices. :smoke:

9. im curious to see what you picked up, smoke wise. have fun!

10. Don't use tissue paper. Buy an apple. Cheap and disposable. Your parents will never suspect a thing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'd go find a small deep well socket in the tool box and put my stress level on mellow... No need to go all mad scientist your first time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. This is a 4 year old thread dude.

Either way, I love your name and pic!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Lmao should have looked a the date... What ever i was wakin and bakin man an reading lol..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Please don't use tissue paper..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1